Cream Color Silk Fabric Kurta Set
Style# M-1253 | Availibility : Pre-Order
|Workmenship : Patch / Thread work|
|Fabric : Art Silk|
|Color : Cream|
|Occasion : Wedding, Engagement & Parties|
1) Due to various types of lightings , computer system & monitor used, the color shade of the product may vary. The brightest shade seen is the closest color of the product
1)It is very important for you to check Size Chart and How to Measure before purchase.
2) Slight size variation may occure due to different fabric, shape and design of the indian ethnic garment.
3)By selecting standard size, your dress will be stitched according to size chart & design.
4)By selecting custom size, your dress will be tailored to fit you the best.
5)Please submit the measurement form for proper fit .Measurement form
Total Delivery Time = Processing time + Delivery Time
1) All instock & ready to ship products will be processed in 1-2 days .
2) Product where standard alteration is required will be processed in 3-4 days.
3)All preorder items / products where custom fit is required , will be processed in 10 to 15 days.
4)The delivery time is 3 to 5 business days once the order is processed.
5) The expedite delivery ( 1-3 days) is available
6) Please check our shipping policy for detail guideline on shipping charges and process. Shipping Policy
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us.
We have a hassel free return policy . You can return the product in 7 days in orginal condition without removing tags in case you don't like the product.
Any product purchased during clearance sales or discount offers, will not be eligible for return.
In case of genuine fault from our side, we will refund the money including the shipping cost or we may replace the product at no cost to you.
Please read our return policy for more information and process.Return policy
1) Wash Care: We recommend Dry Clean only.
2)Color Variation: Due to various types of lightings and flash used while photo shoot, and computer system & monitor used, the color shade of the product may vary.
3) Work: We broadly classify the workmenship for each garment due to different manual proceses and description that may
be used by each designer /manufacturer to describe their work. You will get the design as you see in the picture.
You may find answers to most of your questions / doubt by clicking on this link. ( Click here : Frequently Asked questions )